With a team of fabricators, ten thousand square feet of fabrication shop and certified Computer Aided Designers, your fence will be a masterpiece! The types and styles of ornamental fences is almost endless; limited only by your imagination.
If you are looking for tried and true prefabricated ornamental fencing, American Fence Company of Lincoln is teamed with reputable manufacturers. Regardless, if you are seeking ornamental that is truly unique or tried and true; your ornamental fence should be a work of art that reflects your taste and design. Nothing ordinary will do. This can only be accomplished through these five steps:
- We want to conduct a consultation with every customer. Each home is unique thus requiring personal one on one attention with the customer. If you are looking for custom ornamental, we will even provide you with a computer design of your fence prior to fabrication. You will know exactly what you are getting down to the very last detail. We want to make sure that you are happy with your design so if that requires us to go back to the drawing board we will do just that until you are satisfied with the outcome.
- We stake your yard prior to installation. After underground public utilities have been identified, we will stake the location of your fence, including gates, corners and ends. We will even help you get a legal survey done if you are not sure of your property boundary.
- We create a drawing indicating each post location. “One size does not fit all” when it comes to your home. Customers will have the opportunity to approve where every post and gate will be placed prior to installation. Our superintendent will come to your home and “stake” your yard. When finished, if you are not home, we will leave a form in your front door for your review. If there is ever any question, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- We create a custom drawing of each fence panel after the posts are installed. Each panel is drawn to within a ¼”. We do this to ensure that each panel the right size to fit between the post spacing.
- Custom panels are built for each section. Each section is built to ¼” tolerances and individually numbered to ensure correct and custom installation. We believe that an “off the rack” fence installation is unacceptable for you and your home.
With American Fence Company of Lincoln’s exclusive 5 step process you can buy your ornamental fence in confidence from us. If you have a unique design in mind, our custom ornamental iron shop can build it.
Are you looking for some samples of our wide variety of options, they are just a drive away. We have completed an array of custom pieces. A drive down to the University of Nebraska Campus at 14th and “R” Street provides a beautiful example. Perhaps you are hungry for some ice cream? We completed a custom ornamental iron fence at the Dairy Queen on 8510 Bowman Dr. just a hop, skip and jump north of 84th Street and Highway 2 in Lincoln. Yet another sample of gates that are very unique is near the new WholeFoods Store at 6055 “O” Street.
A great example of American Ornamental prefabricated ornamental panels can be seen at the new Pinnacle Bank Arena in the West Haymarket District of downtown Lincoln. If you have not ventured to see this gorgeous display of construction, believe us you will not be disappointed.
We also offer a prefabricated ornamental aluminum product. Earlier this year we completed an amazing city block wide project at the Farmers Mutual Building. This includes fence, gates, railings, handrail and lattice intended for vines. This is a must see!
We have also completed many residential projects, designing custom gates that lead to customer homes. Many include initials or unique designs that are geared to impress the passerby.
Click on our FAQ and Gallery links above to learn more about Ornamental fencing.